[JPL] Access To JPL

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Wed May 6 22:59:54 EDT 2009

I certainly understand all the many explanations regarding finances.
How do you connect to the Internet?  Have all of you found FREE Internet
service of FREE phone service if you are using dial up?
To me it is a matter of what do you value and spending money for what
you value.  This is the same challenge we use during our Fund Drives to
listeners.