[JPL] Playlist: KAZI "Let's Cool One", May 5, 2009

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Thu May 7 02:39:20 EDT 2009

"Let's Cool One" - What does a fish do?  Nothing! - Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20090505.htm

George Porter, Jr. / All I do everyday / It's life / CTV
Allen Toussaint / Blue drag / The bright Mississippi / Nonsuch
John Scofield / That's enough / Piety Street / EmArcy

Dr. Lonnie Smith / Tyrone / Rise up! / Palmetto
Mark Rapp / Cissy Strut / Token tales / Paved Earth
Walter Washington / I'm back / Doin' the funky thing / Zoho

Joey DeFrancesco / Swingin' the samba / Finger popin' / Doodlin'
Scotty Barnhart / Giant steps / Say it plain / Unity
Craig Enright / Bata boogie / La belleza / Enright

Eydie Gorme / Noche de rocha / Amor / GL

Roger Davidson / Orquesta de pueblo / Pasion por la vida / Soundbrush
Daniel Sadownick / Softly, as a morning sunrise / There will be a day / In
Time
Omar Sosa / Glu-glu / Across the divide / Half Note

Wayne Wallace / Besame mucho / The nature of the beat / Patois
Raquel Bitton / Solamente una vez / Bolero / Bitton
Lynne Arriale / La noche / Nuance / Motema

Mark Weinstein / Lua e sol / Lua e sol / Jazzheads
Chico Hamilton / George / Twelve tones of love / Joyous Shout
Matt Criscuolo / Melancholia / Melancholia / M

John Stetch / 'Round midnight / Exponentially Monk / Justin Time

Greg Rickard
"Let's Cool One"
KAZI 88.7 FM
8906 Wall St.  Ste 203