[JPL] Access To JPL

TradeSecrets/Mancuso's TradeSecrets at comcast.net
Thu May 7 15:37:33 EDT 2009

Oh my word! This sounds like the model for a community run radio station.

I'm simply shocked at the suggestion that if we want it, we need to do it
ourselves!

:>)

We don't need to re-invent the wheel, just put it on our own vehicle.

Hoping to see you in Rochester.

Jan Mancuso
KMHD/Trade Secrets Consulting
Portland,OR

From: Ed Trefzger <ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com>
Subject: Re: [JPL] Access To JPL

But a community-supported operation that's run by the community --
that's something doable.  If everyone out there was able to collaborate
year-round in a sort of perpetual virtual conference, then there'd be
much more material to share and much more momentum.