[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 05-07-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu May 7 16:10:37 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 05-07-09

Theme

  BREAK

Ben Markley - But Beautiful - Second Introduction (OA2) [C]
Thomas Marriott - Spring Is Here - Flexicon (Origin) [C]

  BREAK

Jay Hoggard - Air Mail Special - Swing 'Em Gates: A Tribute To Lionel
Hampton (JHVM)
Melissa Morgan - Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby - Until I Met You
(Telarc) [C]
Jane Monheit - Get Out Of Town - The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me
(Concord) [C]
Diana Krall - Where Or When - Quiet Nights (Verve) [C]
Nina Sheldon - Oh, You Crazy Moon - Harvest (Jazzed Media) [C]

  BREAK

Joey DeFrancesco - Strollin' - Finger Poppin' (Doodlin') [C]
Derrick Gardner & The Jazz Prophets - Autumn In New York - Echoes Of
Ethnicity (Owl Studios) [C]
Gary Morgan & PanAmericana! - A Felicidade Intro > A Felicidade -
Felicidade (Happiness) (CAP) [C]
Frank Sinatra - One For My Baby (And One More For The Road) - Live At
Meadowlands (Concord) [C][a]
Dominick Farinacci - Lonely Woman - Lovers, Tales & Dances (KOCH) [C]

  BREAK

Ray Mantilla - Flying Home - Good Vibrations (Savant)
Ray Mantilla - Midnight Sun - Good Vibrations (Savant)
Larry Slezak - No Worries - No Worries (Tierra Studios) [C]
South Nine Ensemble - My Shining Hour - Doing It Augie Style (Playtime
Music) [C]
Grace Kelly - Here, There And Everywhere - Mood Changes (Pazz
Productions) [C]
Grace Kelly - I'll Remember April - Mood Changes (Pazz Productions) [C]
Allen Toussaint - Dear Old Southland - The Bright Mississippi
(Nonesuch) [C][a]
Venissa Santi - Tender Shepard and Little Girl Blue - Bienvenida
(Sunnyside) [C][a]
Allen Toussaint - West End Blues - The Bright Mississippi (Nonesuch)
[C][a]

  BREAK

Gary Smulyan - We'll Be Together Again - High Noon: The Jazz Soul Of
Frankie Laine (Reservoir)