[JPL] PLAYLIST KMHD 89.1 NIGHT TRACKS

Ric Mancuso TradesecretsRic at comcast.net
Thu May 7 18:10:35 EDT 2009

SEND CD'S TO:

NIGHT TRACKS
4232 NE COUCH ST
PORTLAND, OR 97213

NIGHT TRACKS hosted by Ric  Thursday 9 pm - Midnight 5/6/09
" A NEW WAY OF LISTENING TO JAZZ"

 Song Artist Album Title Label

 Work To Do Carl Allen Work To Do mack ave
 Who Will Comfort Me Melody Gardot My One And Only Thrill [Bonus Track]
verve
 Gavotte (Son) Tiempo Libre Bach In Havana sony
 You Can't Do Me Madeleine Peyroux Bare Bones rounder
 22 Stop Set
 Counting To Infinity Tim Davies Big Band Dialmentia origin
 tender madness grace kelly mood changes pazz
 36   Stop set
 Long, Long Journey Allen Toussaint The Bright Mississippi nonesuch
 Motherless Child John Scofield Piety Street emarcy
 Here's One George Cables You Don't Know Me (Disc 2) kind of blue
 54  Stop Set NUMBER 1 ON JAZZ WEEK TOP 50
 And The World Weeps Dr Lonnie Smith Rise Up! palmetto
 Sendegi Cyminology As Ney ECM
 Samo Branford Marsalis Metamorphosen marsalis music
 A Minor Idea The Vignola Collective Gypsy Grass dare
 22   Stop Set
 Prevarication Mike Doolin & David Martin Reflection doolinGuitars.com
 Tururto Sanabria, Bobby (Manhattan School Of Music Afro-Cuban Jazz
Orchestra) Kenya Revisted Live jazz heads
 36   Stop Set
 Hittin' The Jug - Gene Ammons Various Artists The Very Best Of Prestige
Records [Disc 2] prestige
 Today I Sing The Blues Randy Crawford & Joe Sample No Regrets pra
 From Under The Tracks Stan Harrison The Optimist edge artists
 54 Stop Set
 The Disguise [Live] Chick Corea & John McLaughlin Five Peace Band Live
[Disc 1] concord
 Closure Craig Enright La Belleza... craigenright.com
 The More I See You Eliane Elias Bossa Nova Stories blue note
 22   Stop Set
 Dear Ruth One For All Return Of The Lineup sharp
 Life Cycles Sean Jones The Search Within mack ave
 36   Stop Set
 Encore: All Blues Julian Lage Sounding Point emarcy
 The Kerry Dance Ada Rovatti Green Factor piloo
 54   Stop Set
 If I Were a Bell Michael Wolff Joe's Strut wrong