[JPL] WEMU BMI Programming

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Thu May 7 20:53:28 EDT 2009

Very interesting Linda.  I personally have always given a real emphasis
on good music and musicians that may fall under the radar and not have
the benefit of large label budgets and promotion.  The first priority
for me during the weeks we had to log our spins for BMI was always been
LIVING musicians which I have always benefited more than playing
selections that send monies to the Estates of dead musicians.  I hope
other programmers will consider these types of considerations when they
program for BMI tracking.  See ya soon at the Summit.  ALOHA  Tom