[JPL] No Free Lunch

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Fri May 8 11:21:32 EDT 2009

Bill
My reference to FREE LUNCH was a reference that most have to pay for the
Internet Connections if they have them 24/7 and has nothing to do with
who or what is posted.  I hope that is clear.  My point was just that
most stations or individuals pay for other services, magazines and such
and making a contribution for the benefits did not seem out of line.  I
am just expressing my own personal opinion and represent nothing more.
ALOHA  Tom