[JPL] JPL

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 11:48:04 EDT 2009

I think what needs to happen is to have a specific plan for the JPL's future before asking folks to financially support it. Ed has talked about getting out of it or having someone else take over its operations. It's confusing a bit. I'm certainly willing to support once I know the plans for its future. It just makes business sense.

Jae Sinnett