[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 05-08-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri May 8 16:48:34 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 05-08-09

Theme

  BREAK

Cannonball Adderley - Bohemia After Dark - Savoy 60th Anniversary:
Timeless (Savoy Jazz)
Bill Evans - Like Someone In Love - Jazz After Dark (St. Clair)
Deborah Brown - Embraceable You - Jazz After Dark (St.Clair)
Lindsay George - I Could Write A Book - Living Inside-Out (Sonic
Canvas) [C]
Grace Kelly - It Might As Well Be Spring - Mood Changes (Pazz
Productions) [C]
Adam Shulman Quintet - Spring - Patterns Of Change (Kabocha) [C]
Branford Marsalis Quartet - Rhythm-a-Ning - Metamorphosen (Marsalis
Music) [C]

  BREAK

  Paul Seaforth interview
           includes songs: In The Cool, Cool, Cool Of The Evening
                           No More Blues
                           I'm Glad There Is You
                           Moonlight Kiss
                             from his album: Something Real (Fine Arts)

Little Jimmy Scott - When Did You Leave Heaven - Savoy 60th