[JPL] PLAYLIST #248 J&B Tour for tuesday May 12 with ASFM105.4 in The Netherlands

Joost van Steen joost at jazzbluestour.nl
Sat May 9 05:28:56 EDT 2009

Hai All

Well, the rumor and shock here in The Netherlands because of the assault
attempt on our Royal Family is a bit settled after the

Remembrance - service held yesterday evening with attendance of all the
victims and their families, rescue-services and the Royal family and more
than

10.000 people in the centre of Apeldoorn.

About the motif of we can only speculate because the perpetrator also died
in the night after the attempt and so everyone involved will have

to cope with this in their own way or with help from several professionals.

Let's hope also all kinds of music will help in this process and I do hope
this also goes for Jazz & Blues.

By the way; everyone who reacted on the first message about this; many
thanks for your heart-warming reactions which highly appreciated.

Joost

+

Jazz & Blues Tour

C/O  Joost van Steen

PO  BOX  471

2400  AL  Alphen aan den Rijn

The Netherlands

++
 <http://www.jazzbluestour.nl/> www.jazzbluestour.nl

 <http://www.alphenstadfm.nl/jazzenbuestour>
www.alphenstadfm.nl/jazzenbuestour

http://jazzenbluestour.alphenstadfm.nl
<http://jazzenbluestour.alphenstadfm.nl/>

www.radio.nl/jazzbluestour

+++

      May 12 # 248

 1st Hour  21:00-22:00 hrs
  Nr.   Artist   ---   Title   ====    From The Album;
    1  Jazz Orchestra Of The Concertgebouw feat.Jesse van Ruller    ---
The Secret Champ    ====    Silk Rush

    2 Wicked Jazz Sounds Band    ---   It's Simple    ====    The Biggest
Sin
    3  Chris Chambers     ---   Why I Sing The Blues    ====    Chris
Chambers

    4 Carl Burnett     ---   Funk In D    ====    Life Before Midi
    5 Tas Cru    ---   Money Talks     ====    Grizzle n'  Bone

 DO YOU REMEMBER..    The Lionel Hampton Story
    6  Lionel Hampton    ---   Adam Blew His Hat     ====     The Lionel
Hampton Story - Hey! Ba-ba-re-bop
    7  Son House    ---   Death Letter Blues    ====    Desperate Man Blues
( The Movie )

    8 Funky Mustard     ---  Alma Del Fuego     ====    Jazza Mostaza
    9 Jay Gaunt    ---   Life Is Hard     ====    Blown Away

  10 Down Home Super Trio     ---    Homesick Blues     ====    In the House

  May 12 # 248  Lean Back and Enjoy The 2nd Hour...
 2nd hour 22:00 - 23:00 hrs
  Nr.    Artist     ---   Title    ====     From The Album;
   1 Chick Corea and Lionel Hampton    ---    I Ain't Mad At You    ====
Legends of Jazz

   2 The Paul Rose Blues Band     ---   Touch Wood    ====     Half Alive
   3 Sharel Cassity     ---    Wow     ====    Just for You

   4 Janiva Magness     ---   You Were Never Mine     ====     Do I Move
You?
   5 Blue Sky 5+2     ---    I've got Each One to Like Me     ====     Five
Minutes More

                                  The "CHET"  - Session
   6 Chet Baker      ---   Lucius Lu     ====     Chet Baker & Crew 9
   7  Art Reyes    ---     Wild Is the Wind     ====    B.Y.O.B.  - bring
your own blues

   8 Peter Paulsen Trio     ---    Luisa      ====     Tri-Cycle
   9 Marcus Goldhaber     ---     In The Oeuvre Of The In-Between    ====
Take Me Anywhere

END Jean Toots Thielemans Hard To Say Goodbye Hard To Say Goodbye
              C JvS, May - 2009, Jazz & Blues Tour R NL, All Rights
Reserved.

++

Well, that's it for this show. Ofcourse all your comments, tips, tricks
always highly appreciated!

Have yourself a great weekend and next week, take care of each other and
yourself and do be careful!

Kind regards

Joost van Steen, Host / producer Jazz & Blues Tour with ASFM105.4 in Alphen