[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 10 11:34:07 EDT 2009

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody

Ladies Day!

Dawn Clement/Break?I've Told Every Litte Star/Origi
Amanda Tosoff/Wait and See/Julia's Blues
Kathy Kosins/Vintage/Boots Made for Waling/Mahogony

Lynne Arriale/Arise/Upswing/Motema
StaceyKent/Breakfast on the Morning Tram/title/EMI
Amina Figarova/Above the Clouds/"A" Dance/Munich

Cathy Siegel Garcia/Song of the Heart/Mr. Hall/Why Not
Roberta Pike/Love & Beauty/I'm My Everything
Lambert,Hendricks & Ross/Everybody's Boppin/Twisted/Columbia

Grace Kelly/Mood Changes/Happy Theme Song/
Nancy Wright/Moanin'/Minority/ChickenCoup

Carmen McRae/Sings Monk/Dear Ruby/BMG
Red Mitchell/I'm Glad There is You/Simple Blues in F/Contemporary
Lori Mechem/Live at Jazz Cave/Yours is My Heart Alone

Judy WExler/dreams & shadows/Don't Be on the Outside/JazzedMedia
Stephanie Haynes/Bopsicle/Pent Up House/Why Not
Pamela Hines/Return/Displacement/SpiceRack

Tierney Sutton/Unsung Heroes/Remember Me/Telarc
Karrin Allyson/Footprints/Never Say Yes/Concord
Diana Krall/When I look in Your Eyes/Devil May Care/Verve

Kristin Korb/Why Can't You Behave/You Stepped out of a Dream
Joan Hickey/Between the Lines/Herbris

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476