[JPL] Vinyl Side Of Midnight Program List; 89.7fm WLNZ

MICHAEL P STRATTON dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 10 20:02:09 EDT 2009

Vinyl Side of Midnight 2009

This is the playlist for this week’s Vinyl Side of Midnight, which can be heard on 89.7 FM WLNZ in the Greater Lansing area, or you can tune in internationally on the web on www.wlnz.org  - hosted by Mike Stratton, Sunday nights, 9- midnight, Eastern Standard Time
Feel free to forward this to friends.
If you’ve received this and would like to be removed from the list simply contact me at dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
You can use that same address for promotional information.
For more information, visit www.mikestratton.com

5/10/09

Program List:

Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do, Speak To My Heart; WORK TO DO; Mack Avenue Records

Hiram Bullock - Manic Depression; PLAYS THE MUSIC OF JIMI HENDRIX; BHM
The Kennedy Experience - Drifting; THE KENNEDY EXPERIENCE; Sony

Thomas Marriott - You Only Live Twice; FLEXICON; Origin Records
Sex Mob - Dawn Raid On Fort Knox; SEX MOB DOES BOND; Rope A Dope Records
The Fully Celebrated - Reptoid Alliance; DRUNK ON THE BLOOD OF THE HOLY ONES; AUM Fidelity

The Budos Band - Chicago Falcon; THE BUDOS BAND II; Daptone Records
Weather Report - Boogie Woogie Waltz; SWEETNIGHTER; Columbia

Charnett Moffett - Call For Peace; THE ART OF IMPROVISATION; Motema
Rudresh Mahanthappa - Introspection & Ganesha; KINSMEN; PI recordings

Rudresh Mahanthappa’s Indo-Pak Coalition - Palika Market; APTI; Nova
Mahavishnu Orchestra - Birds of Fire; BIRDS OF FIRE; Columbia

Kobie Watkins - Expressions; INVOLVED; Origin Records
Mark Taylor - Spectre; SPECTRE; Origin Records

Darcy James Argue’s Secret Society - Phobos; INFERNAL MACHINES
Michael Musillami Trio + 3 - Wisteria Hysteria Blues; FROM SEEDS; Playscape

Tim Davies Big Band - Counting To Infinity & Hanging By A Thread; DIALMENTIA; Origin Records

Grant Geisman - Chicken Shack Jack - COOL MAN COOL; Futurism Records
Jennifer Lee - Quiet Joy; QUIET JOY; SBE Records
Diana Krall - Guess I’ll Hang My Tears Out To Dry; QUIET NIGHTS; Verve