[JPL] QUINTESSENTIAL JAZZ PLAY LIST

jazzbro jazzbro at clearwire.net
Sun May 10 23:12:55 EDT 2009

Robb"Jazzbro" Peterson-Host/Producer

KTUH 90.3 FM Honolulu HI 96822

89.9 WINDWARD O`AHU

91.3 NORTH SHORE O`AHU

SUNDAY MORNINGS 9-12 NOON (HST)

REQUEST LINE 808-956-7261

E-MAIL REQUESTS: jazzbro at clearwire.net

ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB AT: www.ktuh.org

Peruse this Playlist at www.qjazzjunction.blogspot.com

QUINTESSENTIAL JAZZ PLAY LIST

SATURDAY MAY 2 2009

9:00

QUINCY JONES-THE QUINTESSENCE-THE QUINTESSENCE-(IMPULSE)

FRANK SINATRA--L.A. IS MY LADY-L.A. IS MY LADY-(QWEST MUSIC)

**FRANK SINATRA-L.A. IS MY LADY-LIVE AT THE MEADOWLANDS-(CONCORD)

**SHAYNEE RAINBOLT-WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU-SINGS RUSSELL GARCIA-(SHAYNEERAINBOLT.COM)

**FRANK SINATRA-I'VE GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN-LIVE AT THE MEADOWLANDS-(CONCORD)

QUINCY JONES-ROBOT PORTRAIT--THE QUINTESSENCE-(IMPULSE)

**OMAR SOSA -PROMISED LAND-ACROSS THE DIVIDE: A TALE OF RHYTHM & ANCESTRY-HALF NOTE RECORDS)

**CHARLES TOLLIVER BIG BAND-I WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOU-EMPEROR MARCH-(HALF NOTE RECORDS)

**THE BLUE NOTE 7-MOSAIC-MOSAIC-(BLUE NOTE)

10:00

JEANNIE & JIMMY CHEATHAM & THE SWEET BABY BLUES BAND-LITTLE BITTY BLUEBIRD BLUES-BLUES & THE BOOGIE MASTERS-(CONCORD) (BR)

**DAVE FRISHBERG-I CAN'T TAKE YOU NOWHERE-RETROMANIA-(ARBORS JAZZ)

**MELODY GARDOT--IF THE STARS WERE MINE-MY ONE AND ONLY THRILL-(VERVE)

ANAT COHEN-AFTER THE RAIN-NOTES FROM THE VILLAGE--(ANZIC RECORDS)

CALABRIA FOTI-LOVE ME AS THOUGH THERE WERE NO TOMORROW-A LOVELY WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING-(MOCO RECORDS)

10:30

PAULINE WILSON INTERVIEW

11:00

**SEAWIND-HE LOVES YOU WITH AL JARREAU-REUNION-(SEAWIND MUSIC)

**SEAWIND-KEPT BY YOUR POWER-REUNION-(SEAWIND MUSIC)

**SEAWIND-SUNSHADOW-REUNION-(SEAWIND MUSIC)

**SEAWIND-HOLD ON TO LOVE-REUNION-(SEAWIND MUSIC)

**SEAWIND-FOLLOW YOUR ROAD-REUNION-(SEAWIND MUSIC)

SEAWIND-ENCHANTED DANCE-LIGHT THE LIGHT-(A&M RECORDS)

**SEAWIND-WAYNE-REUNION-(SEAWIND MUSIC)

**SEAWIND---PUT ANOTHER NICKEL IN THE JUKEBOX OF MY HEART-REUNION-(SEAWIND MUSIC)

DINAH WASHINGTON-I'VE GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN-COMPACT JAZZ-(MERCURY)

** = New /Recent Release

(BR) = By Request

(OOP) = Out Of Print

SEND MUSIC FOR BROADCAST/PODCAST AIRPLAY CONSIDERATION TO:

ROBB PETERSON

KTUH FM/RAP INK

1088 BISHOP STREET #2102

HONOLULU, HI 96813-3122