Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun May 10 23:46:59 EDT 2009

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Erskine Hawkins--Tuxedo Junction--The War--Sony
Jimmie Lunceford--Stratosphere--Stomp It Off--Decca Jazz
Count Basie--One O' Clock Jump--The War--Sony
Billie Holiday--Swing, Brother Swing!--Swing That Music!--Sony
Duke Ellington--Satin Doll--Most Requested--Columbia
Howard McGhee--McGhee Special--Swing That Music!--Sony

One For All--But Not For Me--Return of the Lineup--Sharp Nine
Kyle Asche--Snapshot--Blues For Mel--Tippin Records
Shawn Montiero--I'm Old Fashioned--Never Let Me Go--Azzurra

Terrence Brewer--Speak Low--Groovin Wes--Strong Brew
Paul Carr--Night And Day--Musically Yours--PCJ

John Santos--Bombon--Brazos Abiertos--Machete Records
Johnny Blas--Afro-Rican--Skin and Bones--CuBop
Jazz/Latin Side--Danilo en la Flauta--Tambolero--Saungu
Tom Lellis--Olinda Wind--Avenue of the Americas--Beamtide

Betty Carter--Stay As Sweet As You Are--It's Not About the Melody--Verve
Nancy Wilson--Guess Who I Saw Today--Lift Every Voice--Sony
Chet Baker--My Funny Valentine--Chet In Chicago--Enja

Miles Davis--Stella By Starlight--Kind of Blue at  50--Columbia
Gil Scot-Heron--Black Man Come Down--First Minute--TVT
Paul Carr--Black Narcisus--Musically Yours--PCJ

Joey Calderazzo--To Wisdom The Prize--The Traveler--Blue Note
Dexter Gordon--The Moontrane--Sophiticated Giant--Columbia
Jamie Davis--Another Star--It's A Good Thing--Unity

One For All--Jackpipe--Return of The Lineup--Sharp Nine
Larry Vuckovich--Ow!--High Wall--Tetrachord
Sarah Vaughan--It Don't Mean a Thing--Duke Ellington Song Book--Pablo
Art Blakey--The Core--Free For All--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM