[JPL] Go to the Summit!

KRossum at aol.com KRossum at aol.com
Mon May 11 10:36:27 EDT 2009

Hey JPL -

Just a quick note to let all Jazz Artists know about the true value of  the
JazzWeek Summit in June. I attended the summit last year and gained massive
 insight into the industry; easily worth the cost of the trip. I highly
recommend  the conference to independent jazz labels and self promoting jazz
musicians. No  one cares more about your career than you, and here's the
perfect place to prove  it.

Unfortunately, I cannot attend this year. I'm moving to New York City later
 this summer, so I need to save my pennies. I'll miss seeing those who
attend  each year (my new friends), and hopefully I'll catch you all in 2010!

Cheers.
-Kelly Rossum
_www.krossum.com_ (http://www.krossum.com)

Steps!