[JPL] Boston JAZZ Radio Programming

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Mon May 11 13:48:28 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/11/2009 1:36:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com writes:

Form a  distance I am very disappointed to many of the events and actions
taking  place in the Boston radio market.  I just hope these very
qualified  radio personalities that are being reduced land on their feet
so they can  continue to make Jazz Radio truly LOCAL in Boston....

The situation really stinks. It's like closing four local hardware stores
and bragging about landing a Home Depot at the edge of town. Yes, you can
still  get the stuff, but the local color and character are gone.

"All Jazz is Local," said Brent Banulis, founder of the New England Jazz
Hall of Fame.

It's nice that there will still be the syndicated program, but I wouldn't
exactly call that progress.

Ed

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585010x1201462743/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May