[JPL] TomtheJazzman Playlist May 10, 2009

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon May 11 13:52:48 EDT 2009

ALL except a couple of these selections are current and LIVING musicians.

10-May-09
TomtheJazzman
WTEB-WKNS-WBJD
WZNB - Greenville - 88.1

Time    Artist/Group    Selection    Label

18:00    Carole King     Jazzman       Ode
18:01    Michel Petrucciani    Home    Dryfus
18:09    Diana Krall     Every Time We Say Goodbye      Verve
18:14    Dave Siebels     The Cat      PBGL
18:18    Altered Laws     Pablo      Artist Jazz
18:23    Jimmy Greene     Give Thanks      Sunnyside
18:29    Avery Sharpe     Lost In A Dream      JKNM
18:34    Vignola Collective     Lemme Take You To The Beach      Dare
18:40    Joe Locke     Theme From Blow Up      Origin
18:47    Wynton Marsalis     Girls!      Blue Note
18:53    Sean Lyons     Poinciana      Posi-Tone
19:02    Scotty Barnhart     I'm Glad There Is You      Unity
19:10    Lynne Arriale     Crawfish & Gumbo      Motema
19:14    Jane Monheit     Slow Like Honey      Concord
19:20    'Papa' John DeFrancesco     Too Young To Go Steady      Savant
19:25    Dominick Farinacci     The Theme From The Pawnbroker      Koch
19:30    Claudia Acuna     That's Whay They Say      Marsalis
19:36    The Clayton Brothers     Where Is Love?      ArtistShare
19:43    Alan Hood     I Remember Clifford      Al Hood
19:46    Jermaine Landsberger     Filthy McNasty      Resonance
19:51    Nancy Kelly     Since I Fell For You       Saying It With Jazz
19:56    Dan Adler     I Love You      Emdan
20:06    Greg Skaff     Lotus Blossom      Zoho
20:09    One For All     Dear Ruth      Sharp Nine
20:15    Larry Slezak     Girl Talk      Tierra Studios
20:20    Ernestine Anderson     Day By Day      HighNote
20:28    Lauren Sevian     True      Inner Circle
20:36    Derrick Gardner     Just A Touch      Owl Studios
20:43    Marcos Ariel     Chega De Saudade    Tenure
20:49    Juan Carlos Quintero     Los Romanticos      Inner Knot
20:52    Otmaro Ruiz     Tobago Road      Moondo
20:59    Tanaora     Love Understands      Moondo
21:05    Charnett Moffett     Call For Peace      Motema
21:07    Shaynee Rainbolt     When I First Saw You      Self-Released
21:09    Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker     A Time For Love      Mack Avenue
21:12    Derrick Gardner     Autumn In New York      Owl Studios
21:21    Jimmy Rushing     I Cried For You      HighNote
21:26    Kenny Burrell     Isabella      HighNote
21:35    Adam Shulman     Spring      Kabocha
21:45    Phil Woods     Furry Bear      Jazzed Media
21:50    Grant Geissman     Too Cool For School      Futurism
21:56    Stanley Clarke     Solar     Heads Up
22:01    Red Holloway     Stardust      Delmark
22:11    John McLaughlin & Chick Corea     Someday My Prince Will Come
     Concord
22:19    Allen Toussaint     Winin' Boy Blues      Nonesuch
22:25    Hilary Kole     Blackberry Winter      Justin Time
22:30    Kermit Ruffins     Didn't He Ramble      Basin Street
22:37    Matt Criscuolo     Chan's Song      M
22:43    Melody Gardot     Baby I'm A Fool      VMG
22:46    Charles Tolliver Big Band     I Want To Talk About You
 Half Note
22:53    Tom Brantley     Hi Fly      Summit