[JPL] Boston JAZZ Radio Programming

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Mon May 11 14:09:03 EDT 2009

TomtheJazzman wrote:
> And I would not consider a syndicated program, from the West Coast, as
> LOCAL, especially when the same program is already running in that market.
>
> That really leaves it up to Eric Jackson and Tom Reny to talk about
> local events
> and performances which they have been doing already for years.
> Tom

Tom's station is in western Massachusetts. We really are two different
markets. I think some people can pick up WGBH where Tom is but I don't
think we can pick up Tom in Boston.

And don't forget Steve Schwartz. He is still on the air on Friday nights
at WGBH.

Eric Jackson
Monday - Thursday 8 pm - mid.
WGBH 89.7