[JPL] Don't forget Worcester!

Tyra Penn tyra at wicn.org
Mon May 11 14:28:56 EDT 2009

We're still out here, too...playing 20 hours of jazz daily, all local and live except for our overnights and some 1-hour
NPR shows. It's very sad to hear about all the guys at WGBH; Ron Gill is a great guy whom I have had the pleasure of
interviewing a few times, and I've always liked Jeff Turton's Sunday program. I always used to say that WFNX was a model
of how a radio station could be still commercial and provide quality independent programming.

I guess that leaves it up to us public radio folks for real, now.

Tyra Penn
Jazz Director, WICN 90.5 FM, www.wicn.org