[JPL] Don't forget Worcester!

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon May 11 14:24:10 EDT 2009

Excuse me, not meaning to leave anyone out, but just know that Eric and
Tom are frequent contributors to the JPL and I am not familiar with all
the others in the Mass. Market.  I do know about Chuck in Conn.  Thanks
for the update.  I hope the newspapers in that area do an article and
list the alternative listing areas.  Tom