[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 05-11-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon May 11 16:37:48 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 05-11-09

Theme

  BREAK

Bridge Quartet - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - Night (Origin) [C]
South Nine Ensemble - Intimacy Of The Blues - Doing It Augie Style
(Playtime Music) [C]

  BREAK

Melody Gardot - If The Stars Were Mine - My One And Only Thrill (Verve)
[C][a]
John Stowell - Everything I Love - Solitary Tales (Origin) [C]
Christian Scott - Litany Against Fear - Live At Newport (Concord)
Anthony Branker & Ascent - Blessings - Blessings (Origin) [C]
Venissa Santi - Embraceable You - Bienvenida (Sunnyside) [C]
John Pizzarelli - With A Song In My Heart - With A Song In My Heart
(Telarc)

  BREAK

Melissa Morgan - The Lamp Is Low - Until I Met You (Telarc) [C]
Art Reyes - Smile - B.Y.O.B (Bring Your Own Blues) (A Call) [C]
Julian Lage - Lil' Darlin' - Sounding Point (Emarcy) [C]
Stanley Clarke Trio - Solar - Jazz In The Garden (Heads Up) [C]
Allen Toussaint - Blue Drag - The Bright Mississippi (Nonesuch) [C]

  BREAK

Django Reinhardt - Stompin' At Decca - Vol.2 1938-1939 (Naxos Jazz)
Django Reinhardt - Honeysuckle Rose - Vol.2 1938-1939 (Naxos Jazz)
Greg Reitan - All Of You - some Other Time (Sunnyside) [C]
Greg Reitan - Star Song - Some Other Time (Sunnyside) [C]
Gary Burton - Afro Blue - For Hamp, Red, Bags, and Cal (Concord)
Dominick Farinacci - Libertango - Lovers, Tales & Dances (Koch) [C]
Dominick Farinacci - Estate - Lovers, Tales & Dances (Koch) [C]
Frank Sinatra - Moonlight In Vermont - Live At The Meadowlands
(Concord) [C]
Keely Smith - I'll Never Smile Again / Dream - Keely Sings Sinatra
(Concord)

  BREAK

The Ray Brown Trio - Summer Wind - Summer Wind: Live At The Loa
(Concord)
Bobby Broom - Fly Me To The Moon - The Way I Play (Origin)

  BREAK