[JPL] Sony promo

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 11 20:18:01 EDT 2009

I suspect it is a modern day equivalent of when record labels started
putting"...retains ownership of this promotional product. Re-sale is
prohibited." Sony is just trying to make it more difficult for a
station to use the free goods as pledge incentives or gifts to
employees.

We at KRCB are partaking of the giveaways and holding to the terms
Sony requires. It is not much trouble to go through for free goods for
giveaways, which help us to cement our listener loyalty.

Toby Gleason
Jazz Director
KRCB-FM, Santa Rosa
www.krcb.org