[JPL] Jazzweek WYCE

Pete Bruinsma pete at grcmc.org
Mon May 11 20:22:11 EDT 2009

Plays	Artist	Album	Label
9	MEDESKI MARTIN & WOOD	Radiolarians II	Indirecto Records
9	CHRIS JOSS	Sticks	Eighteenth Street
8	DIANA KRALL	Quiet Nights	Verve
7	SHOUT SISTER SHOUT	Hit That Jive	M.C. Records
6	JOHN SCOFIELD	Piety Street	Emarcy / Pgd
6	ALLEN TOUSSAINT	The Bright Mississippi	Nonesuch
6	NAT KING COLE	Re: Generations	Capitol
5	SHAWN LEE	Clutch of the Tiger	Ubiquity
4	CLUTCHY HOPKINS	Music is my Medicine	Ubiquity
4	THE BLUE NOTE 7	Mosaic	Blue Note/EMI
4	RED HOLLOWAY	Go Red Go!	Delmark
3	DR. LONNIE SMITH	Rise Up!	Palmetto Records
3	MELODY GARDOT	My One and Only Thrill	Verve
3	THE BAD PLUS	For All I Care	Heads Up
3	BRANFORD MARSALIS	Metamorphosen	Marsalis Music
3	ERNESTINE ANDERSON	A Song For You	Highnote

	NEW ADDS
	FAT CAT BIG BAND	Angels Praying	Smalls Records
	WOLFF~MICHAEL	Joe's Strut	Wrong

Pete Bruinsma
Music Director
88.1 FM WYCE