[JPL] Boston JAZZ Radio Programming

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Mon May 11 21:04:36 EDT 2009

Just so you know, WFCR's primary coverage area is Hartford/Springfield, and
out total service area ranges from Worcester to the Berkshires; Southern
Vermont and New Hampshire to Greater Hartford and all of Northern
Connecticut.  Our signal actually can be heard within about 12 miles of
downtown Boston, but Western New England is where the bulk of our 200,000
listeners reside.

I highlight Boston jazz events on a selective basis, and the same for NYC
jazz.  There's a lot of commuting between this idyllic region of Western
Mass and the Big Apple.

Tom Reney
Jazz à la Mode

WFCR