[JPL] My take on the current number one charting CD

Arturo Gomez arturogomez at kuvo.org
Tue May 12 13:13:32 EDT 2009

With all the provocative CDs out now including several fine outings by
female vocalists,  my mind can't grasp that the current number one charting
CD has been there at all, much less for 2 weeks. This is strictly my take,
our on air hosts are having a hard time giving that CD much attention as
well. It is like one long suite in 10 movements without any variations on
the theme. The most difficult part of the equation for us is that the artist
has a proven track record of much better releases, we're fans of the artist,
just not this album.

Putting on protective gear..

Arturo