[JPL] My take on the current number one charting CD

Claudia Russell crussell at sdccd.edu
Tue May 12 16:29:31 EDT 2009

No need to wear body armor, Arturo.  In fact, if you need to go underground,
I have a bunker available.  I am digging into other new releases that I
simply find more interesting.

Ducking for cover,
Claudia
Claudia Russell
Program Director
Jazz Host
KSDS 88.3fm Public Radio
1313 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101
619-388-3060
www.jazz88.org

"Wild women don't worry...wild women don't have the blues."