[JPL] Boston JAZZ Radio Programming

Ken Irwin - WMUA Jazz Music Dir. ken-irwin at comcast.net
Tue May 12 16:42:26 EDT 2009

We are also in Tom's neck of the woods broadcasting to Amherst, Northampton, Springfield and the surrounding area. We have jazz and world music programs Mon through Fri at WMUA.

Ken Irwin
Jazz Music Director and Host of "Java Jazz"
WMUA - FM
University of Massachusetts at Amherst
105 Lincoln Campus Center
Amherst, MA 01003