[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Tuesday 12 May 2009; 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue May 12 21:05:17 EDT 2009

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         The Jazz Conceptions Orchestra / Flamenco Sketches / The Jazz
Conceptions Orchestra (One Five One)
*         Miles Davis / Pfrancing / Someday My Prince Will Come (Columbia)
*         Shirley Horn / Baby, Won’t You Please Come Home / I Remember Miles
(Verve)
*         Stanley Turrentine / Gibraltar / The Best Of
. (Epic)
*         Mark Murphy / On The Red Clay / Stolen
And Other Moments (32 Jazz)
*         Freddie Hubbard / Red Clay / Red Clay (CTI)
*         Freddie Hubbard / Super Blue / Super Blue (Columbia)
*         Abbey Lincoln / Living Room / People In Me (Inner City)
*         Max Roach / You Stepped Out Of A Dream / Deeds Not Words
(Riverside)
*         Big John Patton / Spiffy Diffy / Mosaic Select (Mosaic)
*         Larry Young / Seven Steps To Heaven / Seven Steps To Heaven (Blue
Note)
*         Cassandra Wilcon / Seven Steps / Traveling Miles (Blue Note)
*         Tony Williams Lifetime / Emergency / Emergency (Polydor)
*         E.J. Strickland / In This Day / In This Day (Strick Muzik)
*         Bill Anschell & Brent Jensen / Beautiful Love / We Couldn’t Agree
More (Origin)
*         Kobie Watkins / Gentle Souls / Involved (Origin)
*         Lee Morgan / Search For The New Land / Search For The New Land
(Blue Note)
*         Chris Potter / Boogie Stop Shuffle / Lift (Sunnyside)
 Recent adds:
*         Bill Anschell & Brent Jensen / We Couldn’t Agree More (Origin)
*         David Binney & Alan Ferber / In The Paint (PosiTone)
*         Todd Bishop / 69 Annee Erotique (Origin)
*         Brian Blade / Mama Rosa (Verve Forecast)
*         Corea & McLaughlin / Five Peace Band (Concord)
*         Cyminology / As Ney (ECM)
*         Tim Davies / Dialmentia (Origin)
*         Ambrose Field & John Potter / Being Dufay (ECM)
*         Fly / Sky & Country (ECM)
*         Fred Forney / Chasing Horizons (OA2)
*         Jimmy Greene / Mission Statement (RazDaz)
*         Arve Henriksen / Cartography (ECM)
*         Fred Hersch / Live At Jazz Standard (Sunnyside)
*         Julian Lage / Sounding Point (Emarcy)
*         Jennifer Lee/ Quiet Joy (SBE)
*         Lage Lund / Early Songs (Criss Cross)
*         Sean Lyons / Roar Of Lyons (Positone)
*         Thomas Marriott / Flexicon (Origin)
*         One For All / Return Of The Lineup (Sharp Nine)
*         Radam Schwartz / Blues Citizen (Savant)
*         Yotam Silberstein / Yotam Silberstein (Positone)
*         E.J. Strickland / In This Day (Strick Muzik)
*         Charles Tolliver Big Band / Emperor March (Half Note)
*         Matt Ulery / Themes And Scenes (Woolgathering)
*         Kobie Watkins / Involved (Origin)
*         Cassandra Wilson / Closer To You (Blue Note)
*         Sam Yahel / Hometown (Positone)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Jazz from Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707