[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 05-13-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed May 13 16:09:40 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 05-13-09

Theme

  BREAK

Various Artists - A Night In Tunisia - Jam Miami: A Celebration Of
Latin Jazz (Concord)
Various Artists - Medley Para Tito - Jam Miami: A Celebration Of Latin
Jazz (Concord)
The Heath Brothers - I'm Glad There Is You - As We Were Saying...
(Concord)

  BREAK

Allen Toussaint - Day Dream - The Bright Mississippi (Nonesuch) [C]
Kelley Johnson - The Sweetest Sounds - Home (Sapphire)
Ingrid Jensen - Everything I Love - At Sea (Artist Share)
John Hicks /  Cecil McBee / Elvin Jones - After The Rain - Power Trio
(RCA/Novus)
Dominick Farinacci - Libertango - Lovers, Tales & Dances (Koch) [C]
Thomas Marriott - Spring Is Here - Flexicon (Origin) [C]
Brad Mehldau Trio - The Very Thought Of You - Live (Nonesuch)

  BREAK

Count Basie And His Orchestra - Jumpin' At The Woodside - Live
(Laserlight)
Ben Aronov & Jay Leonhart - This Is New - Alone Together (Wolf Rose)
Carmen McRae - Fine And Mellow - For Lady Day (RCA/Novus)
Todd Coolman - Crescent City Ditty - Perfect Strangers (Artist Share)
Mike Dubaniewicz - Along Came Betty - Drive Time (Jazzed Media)
Rachael Price - Tea For Two - Dedicated To You (Claire Vision
Productions)
Melody Gardot - If The Stars Were Mine - My One And Only Thrill (Verve)
[C]
Randy Johnson - A House Is Not A Home - Detour Ahead (HighNote)
Jeff Johnson - Dream - Near Earth (Origin)
Grace Kelly - Comes Love - Mood Changes (Pazz Productions) [C]

  BREAK