[JPL] Playlist: KAZI "Let's Cool One", May 12, 2009

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed May 13 23:10:50 EDT 2009

"Let's Cool One" - On the DL - since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20090512.htm

Wayne Wallace / Serpentine fire / The nature of the beat / Patois
Scotty Barnhart / Con alma / Say it plain / Unity
Tito Puente / Cuban mambo / Complete 78s / Fania

Allen Toussaint / Swingin' the blues / The bright Mississippi / Nonsuch
Garvin Bushell / My daddy rocks me / One steady roll / Delmark
Jimmy Rushing / I can't believe you're in love with me / The scene / High
Note

Greg Skaff / Willie D / East Harlem skyline / Zoho
Walter Washington / Only you / Doin' the funky thing / Zoho
Kenny Burrell / Do what you gotta do / Prime / High Note

John Scofield / His eye is on the sparrow / Piety Street / EmArcy
Radam Schwartz / Driftin' / Blues citizens / Savant
John Stetch / The mighty Hercules / TV trio / Brux

Matt Criscuolo / Tell me a bedtime story / Melancholia / M
Dominick Farinacci / Libertango / Lovers, tales & dances / Koch
Roger Davidson / Camino al sol / Pasion por la vida / Soundbrush

Shaynee Rainbolt / Sounds in the night / sings Russell Garcia / SFR
Lynne Arriale / A night in Tunesia / Nuance / Motema
Chico Hamilton / Broadway / Twelve tones of love / Joyous Shout

Joey DeFrancesco / Finger poppin' / Finger poppin' / Doodlin'

Kenny Burrell / Midnight blue / Midnight blue / Blue Note

Greg Rickard
"Let's Cool One"
KAZI 88.7 FM
8906 Wall St.  Ste 203