[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 05-13-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Wed May 13 23:59:19 EDT 2009

taintradio.org - taint town live 05-13-09
monday & wednesday matinees 9pm-midnight (eastern)
thursday, friday, saturday midnight-3am

9pm*
Darcy James Argue's Secret Society, Jacobin Society (Infernal Machines) 2009
Marta Topferova, Pulso De Neuva York (Sueno Verde) 2003
Charles Tolliver Big Band, title (Emperor March) 2009
Jessica Jones Quartet, I Am Calling/Loose Pajamas (Word) 2008
Oran Etkin, Brink (Kelenia) 2009
Iris Ornig, Chicken Only On Sunday (New Ground) 2009
Myra Melford & Marty Ehrlich, March Fastastique (Yet Can Spring) 2001
Kyle Asche Organ Trio, Killer Ray (Blues For Mel) 2009

10pm
Seth Walker, I Don't Dance (Leap of Faith) 2009
JTQ, Jazz Cafe Theme (New World) 2009
The Fully Celebrated, Enemy of Both Sides (Drunk on the Blood of the Holy
Ones) 2009
Vijay Iyer & Mike Ladd, Jon Stewart on Crossfire (still life with
commentator) 2007
Rob Mazurek Quintet, The Field (Sound Is) 2009
Sam Yahel, United (Hometown) 2009
Lisa Sokolov, You're All I Need To Get By (A Quiet Thing) 2009
Lenore Rafael, One For The Byrd (Class Act) 2009
Mark Winker, title (Tell I Get It Right) 2009
Harvie S w/Kenny Barron, All Or Nothing At All (Now Was The Time) 2008
Venissa Santi, Embraceable You (Bievenida) 2009

11pm
Giorgio Serci & Robert Manzin w/Harvie S & Enzo Zirilli, Hope's Drops
(Silver Lining) 2009
David Binney/Edward Simon w/Brian Blade, Shane Endsley, Scott Colley,
Amnesia (Oceanos) 2007
Chris Batchelor, Jim Black, Myra Melford, Oren Marshall, Steve Buckley, The
Road, the Sky, the Moon (Big Air) 2009
Kurt Elling, Change Partners/If You Never Come To Me (Nightmoves) 2007
Kurt Rosenwinkel, Love in the Modern World (Heartcore) 2003
David Binney/Edward Simon w/Brian Blade, Shane Endsley, Scott Colley,Twenty
Four Miles To Go  (Oceanos) 2007
Astor Piazzolla & Gary Burton, Laura's Dream The New Tango-Suite For
Vibraphone And New Tango Quintet)1987

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers