[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Wed May 13 22:26:24 EDT 2009

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 5/13/2009 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Joey DeFrancesco - Finger Poppin' - Doodlin
Diana Krall - Quiet Nights - Verve
Tom Harrell - Prana Dance - High Note
Allen Toussaint - The Bright Mississippi - Nonesuch
Wynton Marsalis- He & She- Blue Note
Dr. Lonnie Smith - Rise Up! - Palmetto
Tierney Sutton - Desire - Telarc
Red Holloway - Go Red Go! - Delmark
'Papa' John DeFrancesco -  Big Shot - Savant
Randy Crawford & Joe Sample - No Regrets - PRA
11-20
Branford Marsalis - Metamorphosen - Marsalis
Kristin Korb - In the Meantime - Double K
Daniel Adler - All Things Familiar - Emdan
Melissa Morgan - Until I Met You - Telarc
The Vignola Collective - Gypsy Grass - Dare
Stanley Clarke - Jazz in the garden - Heads Up
Blue Note 7 - Mosaic - Blue Note
Jimmy Greene - Mission Statement - RazDaz
Bob Sneider/Joe Locke - Nocturne for Ava - Origin
Julian Lager - Sounding Point - Decca
and...
Venissa Santi - Bienvida - Sunnyside
Radam Schwartz -  Blues Citizens - Savant
Justin Vasquez - Triptych - self
Ernestine Anderson - A Song for You - High Note
Eddie Daniels & Roger Kellaway - A Duet of One - IPO
Chick Corea & Hiromi - Duet - Concord
Daniel Sadownick - There Will Be a Day - In Time
Dominick Farinacci - Lovers, Tales & Dances - Koch
Madeleine Peyroux - Bare Bones - Rounder
David Kikoski - Mostly Standards - Criss Cross
Fareed Haque - Flat Planet - Owl Studios
Michael Wolff - Joe's Strut - Wrong
Joe Cohn - Shared Contemplations - Criss Cross
Benny Golson - New Time, New ‘Tet - Concord
Grant Geissman - Cool Man Cool - Futurism
Mary Jenson - Close Your Eyes - self
Lori Mechem - April in Paris - Cognito
Craig Enright - La Belleza - self
Magos Herrera - Distancia - Sunnyside
Ada Rovatti -- Green Factor - Piloo
Benny Markley - Second Introduction - OA2
Dee Alexander - Wild is the Wind - BluJazz
Ali Jackson - Wheelz Keep Rollin' - self
Rudresh Mahanthappa - Kinsmen - PI
Adds:
Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Mack Ave
Cuba Libre - Bach in Havana - Sony Classical
Grace Kellyg - Mood Changes - Pazz
Curt Ramm/Dan Moretti/Bill Cunliffe - Foundations - Foundations
Adam Shulman - Patterns of Change - Kabocha

Doodlin' - May 12, 2009 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Song - Album - Label
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Doodlin' (Theme) - Twisted
Radam Schwartz - Pay Up - Blues Citizens - Savant
Curt Ramm/Dan Moretti/Bill Cunliffe - Going Nowhere, Fast -
Foundations - Foundations

Cuba Libre - Baqueto Con Bajo - Bach in Havana - Sony Classical
Justin Vasquez - Fields - Triptych - self
Venissa Santi - Convergencias - Bienvenida - Sunnyside

Allen Toussaint - Blue Drag - The Mighty Mississippi - Nonesuch
Madeleine Peyroux - To Love You All Over Again - Bare Bones - Rounder
David Kikoski - Old Folks - Mostly Standards - Criss Cross
Alison Burns & Martin Taylor - I Haven't Got Anything Better to Do -
1 AM - P3

Grace Kelly - Happy Theme Song - Mood Changes - Pazz
Stanley Clarke - Sakura Sakura - Jazz in the Garden - Heads Up

Melissa Morgan - Yes, I Know When I've Had It - Until I Met You - Telarc
Joey DeFrancesco - Finger Poppin' - Finger Poppin' - Doodlin'

Adam Shulman - 4th Street Strut - Patterns of Change - Kabocha
Melanie Dahan - J'aimerais Tant Savoir - La Princesse et Le Croque-
Notes - Sunnyside
Alex Sipiagin - One for Mike I - Mirages - Criss Cross

'Papa' John DeFrancesco - Too Young to Go Steady - Big Shot - Savant
Hilary Kole - Haunted Heart - Haunted Heart - Justin Time
Horace Silver - Doodlin' (Theme) - Best of - Blue Note