[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 5/13

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu May 14 09:14:03 EDT 2009

Wednesday, May 13, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:11pm
Tomoko Omura: Stephane's Waltz, Visions (Tomoko Omura)

8:20pm
Kurt Elling: My Foolish Heart, Live In Chicago (Blue Note 22211)

8:32pm
Carl Allen/Rodney Whitaker: Eleanor Rigby, Work To Do (Mack Avenue 1045)

8:38pm
Scotty Barnhart: Con Alma, Say It Plain (Dig 137)

8:52pm
Bill Henderson: Old Black Magic, Beautiful Memory (Ahuh 1001)

9:00pm
Gloria Lynne: April In Paris, Miss Gloria Lynne (Evidence 22009)

9:06pm
Joel Larue Smith: Obsesion, September's Child (Joel LaRue Smith)

9:13pm
One For All: Silver And Cedar, Return Of The Lineup (Sharp Nine 1042)

9:20pm
Gary Bartz: I've Known Rivers, I've Known Rivers (Prestige 66001)

9:30pm
James Brown: Grits, Star Time (Polydor 849109)

9:34pm
James Brown: Devil's Den, Star Time (Polydor 849109)

9:39pm
Avery Sharpe: Boston Baked Blues, Autumn Moonlight (JKNM)

9:48pm
Joey DeFrancesco: Strollin', Finger Poppin' (Doodlin')

9:56pm
Crusaders: Hard Times, The Crusaders (GRP 5007)

10:04pm
Generations: Jean Marie, Tough Guys (International Center For The Arts)

10:15pm
Omar Sosa: Promised Land, Across The Divide (Half Note 4538)

10:22pm
Steve Turre: Para El Commandante, Rainbow People (HighNote 7181)

10:31pm
Chico Hamilton: Happiness Prevails, Twelve Tones Of Love (Joyous Shout
10012)

10:38pm
Jon Faddis: Into The Faddisphere, Into The Faddisphere (Epic 45266)

10:45pm
Woody Shaw: In A Capricornian Way, Stepping Stones (Columbia/Legacy 93646)

10:58pm
Stanley Clarke: Global Trek, Jazz In The Garden (Heads Up 3155)

11:02pm
Charnett Moffett: Call For Peace, The Art Of Improvisation (Motema 21)

11:07pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: And The World Weeps, Rise Up! (Palmetto 2138)

11:18pm
Lauren Sevian: True, Blueprint (Inner City Music 004)

11:26pm
Laszlo Gardony: In Transit, Dig Deep (Sunnyside 4008)

11:31pm
Derrick Gardner: The Melting Pot, Echoes Of Ethnicity (Owl Studios 00129)

11:43pm
Kenny Burrell: Single Petal Of A Rose, Prime (HighNote 7193)

11:47pm
Sean Jones: The Ambitous Violet, The Search Within (Mack Avenue 1044)

11:54pm
Rachel Price: You Go To My Head, The Good Hours (Claire Vision)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday - Thursday 8 pm - mid.
WGBH 89.7