[JPL] Harry Abraham passes

McWilliams, Robert C radiobob at ku.edu
Thu May 14 14:27:04 EDT 2009

I remember driving late one night as a college student in Kansas and going up and down the dial and, all of a sudden, hearing Lee Morgan and the Sidewinder--almost drove off the road in surprise. After that, whenever i was driving late at night, I would be tuned into Harry's show. This was just when I was getting into jazz so it was great to find him then.

Bob McWilliams
Kansas Public Radio