[JPL] Harry Abraham passes

onthebeach at aol.com onthebeach at aol.com
Thu May 14 15:23:51 EDT 2009

 thanks for sharing this ed.? growing up in the north jersey suburbs close to new york city i had access to the classic WRVR line up.? as a young dial explorer i discovered
Harry Abraham and spent many hours listening to him spin jazz in 1969 and 1970.? harry was an inspiration and contributed mightily to my love of jazz, and interest in getting into radio.

im shocked to hear he was only 64, young to pass and much younger than i would have imagined him to be.
RIP harry & thanks for the great tunes!

ricky schultz
www.jazzconsultant.com