[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 05-14-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu May 14 16:08:43 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 05-14-09

Theme

  BREAK

Allen Toussaint - Bright Mississippi - The Bright Mississippi
(Nonesuch) [C]
Jimmy Ponder - Centerpiece - Thumps Up (HighNote)
Brent Jensen - Beautiful Love - Trios (Origin)

  BREAK

Mark Levine & The Latin Tinge -  Te Para Dos (Tea For Two) - Isla (Left
Coast Clave)
Mark Levine & The Latin Tinge -  You Don't Know What Love Is - Isla
(Left Coast Clave)
Mark Levine & The Latin Tinge -  You Know I Care - Isla (Left Coast
Clave)
Jay Lawrence Trio - Agua De Beber - Thermal Strut (OA2)
The Great Jazz Trio - Night Train - 'S Wonderful (441)
Grace Kelly & Lee Konitz - Just Friends - Gracefullee (Pazz Productions)
Grace Kelly & Lee Konitz - Gracefullee - Gracefullee (Pazz Productions)

  BREAK

Roger Kellaway - Creole Love Call - Live At Maybeck Recital Hall
(Concord)
Roger Kellaway - I'm Getting Sentimental Over You - Live At Maybeck
Recital Hall (Concord)
Dominick Farninacci - Love Dance - Lovers, Tales & Dances (Koch) [C]

  BREAK

Rachael Price - The Trolley Song - The Good Hours (Claire Vision
Productions)
Diana Krall - So Nice - Quiet Nights (Verve) [C]
Jane Monheit - Taking A Chance On Love - Taking A Change On Love (Sony
Classical)
Grace Kelly - Here, There And Everywhere - Mood Changes (Pazz
Productions) [C]
Kim Richmond / Clay Jenkins Ensemble - Touch Of Your Lips - CrossWeave
(Origin)
The Stanley Clarke Trio - Take The Coltrane - Jazz In The Garden (Heads
Up) [C]
Steve Herberman Trio - This Is New - Ideals (Reach Music)

  BREAK

Upper Left Trio - Don't Let It Bring You Down - Three (Origin)
The Bad Plus joined by Wendy Lewis - Barracuda - For All I Care (Heads
Up) [a]
Thelonius Monk - Blue Monk - The Best Of Prestige Records (Prestige) [C]
Larry McDonough Quartet - My Favorite Things - Simple Gifts (LM Jazz)

  BREAK