[JPL] Harry Abraham passes

Derrick Lucas derrick at jazz901.org
Thu May 14 17:30:10 EDT 2009

I spoke with Harry shortly before his passing. He was still fighting to the
very end and never lost his passion for the music and I will always
appreciate his mentoring and support.

His life was colorful to say the least. From producing a legendary overnight
jazz show on a 50,000 watt station, writing liner notes,  to running a
magazine "Different Drummer", serving time in prison for armed robbery
and being PR Director for Rochester's NASL team The Lancers.

The years he spent here in Rochester will never be forgotten.

Here is the guest book for anyone who wises to leave their thoughts about
Harry for his family to read

http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookid=3706683827676