[JPL] Wayman Tisdale

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Fri May 15 20:43:53 EDT 2009

Aloha,

I echo Bobby and Russ's sentiments.  He seemed to be a really genuine
and delightful person, from my limited opportunity to meet and interact
with him.  My sincere condolences to his family.  Always sad when we
lose one of the masters who lived a full life, but sadder still when
someone this young leaves us.

The light gets dimmer once again,

Brad

Dr. Brad Stone