[JPL] Still Another Jazz Show 11 May '09

Dick Crockett bopndick at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 01:25:51 EDT 2009

Still
Another Jazz Show   May  11 '09
FL Y “Lady
B”  “Sky & Country” SKY &
COUNTRY ECM
THE
ROCCO JOHN GROUP“Bach To Bird” DEVOTIONCOCA Productions
RAY
LEVIER “Ray's
Way” RAY'S WAY Origin Records
ROB
MAZUREK QUINTET   “The
Earthquake Tree” SOUND IS Delmark Records
LISA
SOKOLOV“You Go To My Head”  “You're All That I Need To Get By”
QUIET THING Laughing
horse Records
RED
HOLLOWAY“Stardust” GO RED GO Delmark Records
JOHN
SCOFIELD“That's Enough” PIETY STREET Verve Music
JANE
MONHEIT “Something Cool”  “Slow Like Honey” THE
LOVERS, THE DREAMERS AND ME Concord
Records
GARY
SMULYAN “Torchin'” THE JAZZ SOUL OF
FRANKIE LANE Reservoir
Records
DAVE
FRISHBERG “Can't
Take You Nowhere”  “Zoot Walks In” “”Walkin' On Wall
Street” RETROMANIA Arbors Records
CYNTHIA
HILTS “Living
It Up”  “Venus” SECOND STORY
BREEZE
Blond Coyote Records
LIAM
SILLARY “Prana” OUTSKIRTS Origin Records
LINDA
PRESGRAVE “Struttin'
In Manhattan” INSPIRATION Metropolitan
Records
JOHN
SCOFIELD“Something's Got A Hold On Me” PIETY
STREET
Verve Music
Dick Crockett
Still Another Jazz  Show