[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM. 5/15/09

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 14:26:36 EDT 2009

Marc-Andre Hamelin - Chopin: Berceuse in D Flat major - Chopin

Steven Halpern - Om Zone 2.0-I - In the Om Zone 2.0

Ken Kolodner - Polka of the Setting Sun/Reel Antoinette - Journey to the
Heartland

Jann Klose - Mother Said, Father Said - Reverie

Kate Hart - Bad Girl Blues - Alone Again With Friends

Rob Mazurek Quintet - As If An Angel Fell from the Sky - Sound Is

Howie James - Dreamin' Old Dreams - Don't Be Ashamed

David W. Jacobsen - Sandcastles - Walking Away from Wonderland

Shalom Feivel and Rocky Mountain Jewgrass - Al Shlosha D'varim - Live at
Swallow Hill

Maggie McKaig & Luke Wilson - Titania's Waltz - Storm Sessions

Poitin - Hot Days - Best of the Irish & Celtic Music Podcast (various
artists)

Big Joe Maher & the Dynaflows - Good Rockin Daddy - Good Rockin Daddy

Bobby Taylor - New Five Cents - "Ragged Shirt" and Other Favorite Fiddle
Tunes From West Virginia

Archie Fisher - Ride Through the Rainbow - Windward Away

Robin and Linda Williams - When a Thread Gets Caught - Buena Vista

Kevin McKendree - Boogie #427 - Hammers & Strings

Jonny Lipford - Orange Dragonflies - Cross Roads: The Beginning of a Brand
New Day

So Kalmery - Regea - Brakka System

McCalmans - Portnahaven - Live: Coming Home

MOTU - Going Back to Memphis - The MOTU Sampler Collection

Kristen Korb - You Fascinate Me So - In the Meantime

Culture Musical Club - Sire Haja Ya Pendo Lako - Shime!

Art Reyes - A Cold Muddy River - B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your Own Blues)

Abdolaye "Djoss" Diabate - Kumo - Sara

Motor City Sidestrokers - Love & Lard - Strokin'

Jacques Voyemant Septet - Paradigm Shift - Arrival

"General Eclectic" will not be heard for the next two weeks, as I'll be
teaching a two-week, four-hour-plus-a-day, five-day-a-week intensive course,
which will overlap with my 10 AM to noon time slot. "GE" will return on
Friday, June 5, streaming as usual on http://www.fredoniaradio.com/wcvf
New releases in all genres always welcome. I like to mix it up!

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"