[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz May 11,2009

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sat May 16 17:07:41 EDT 2009

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for May 11,2009

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up…

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for May 11,2009

Hour 1

SCOTT WHITFIELD JAZZ ORCH EAST - "Laughin and Lovin" - Live at Birdland - (Summit)

DAVE FRISHBERG - "Dodger Blue" - Retromania - (Arbors Jazz)

TAKE 6 - "Someone to Watch Over Me" - The Standard - (Heads Up)

KEVIN MAHOGANY - "Don't Get Around Much Anymore" - Big Band - (Mahogany Jazz)

TIERNEY SUTTON - "The Lady Is A Tramp" - I'm With The Band - (Telarc)

GARRISON ELLIOTT - "I Can't Believe It" - Letters Never Sent - (Harper St)

KURT ELLING - "Undun" - Nightmoves - (Concord)

RITA EDMOND - "Almost Like Being In Love" - Sketches of a Dream - (indep)

CHRIS HUMPHREY - "One Note Samba" - Nothing But Blue Sky - (Cadence Jazz)

JEFF BAKER - "Roll to Me" - Shopping For Your Heart - (Origin)

GAIL PETTIS - "Help a Good Girl Go Bad" - May I Come In - (Origin)

MOSE ALLISON - "Seventh Son" - Allison Wonderland - (Rhino)

Hour 2

MARCUS GOLDHABER - "A Lovely Way to Spend the Evening" - Take Me Anywhere - (indep)

CONNIE EVINGSON/DAVE FRISHBERG - "My Attorney Bernie" - Little Did I Dream - (Minnehana)

KAYLA TAYLOR JAZZ - "Do It Again" - Someone to Watch Over Me - (Smartykat)

GARY TOLE AND LEGENDS OF SWING - "A Little Help From My Friends" - One Kettle For Count - (Summit)

ANITA O'DAY - "I'm Getting Sentimental Over You"-

KENNY WASHINGTON - "The Girl From Ipanema" - Live at Anna's Jazz Island - (indep)

SARAH PARTRIDGE - "Just One Of Those Things" - Blame It On My Youth - (Nagel Heyer)

KELLY HARLAND - "Can I Forget You/Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" - Long Ago and Far Away - (Origin)

PHILIP BAILEY - "On the Red Clay" - Soul to Jazz - (Heads Up)

SHIRLEY HORN - "I've Got the World On a String" - Monterey Jazz Festival Sampler - (Concord)

CAROLYN LEE JONES - "Devil May Care" - Bon Appetit - (indep)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host – "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM