[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 5/18/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue May 19 06:27:17 EDT 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Monday May 18, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Joey De Francesco - Joey D! - Take Me Out To The Ball Game - (HighNote)
Christian Jacob - Contradictions - Looking Up - (Wilder Jazz)
Bill Cunliffe - The Blues And The Abstract Truth-Take 2 - Stolen Moments - (Resonance)
Danilo Perez - Across The Crystal Sea - Another Autumn - (EmArcy)
Bill Anschell - More to the Ear Than Meets The Eye - I'll Take Romance - (origin)
*Mike Dubaniewicz - Drive Time - Red Snapper - (Jazzed Media)
Kirk Whalum - Roundtrip - The Wave - (Rendezvous)
*Ross Taggart - Presenting - Never Let Me Go - (Cellar Live)
9:00pm
Gerald Wilson - Moment Of Truth - Milestones - (Capitol)
*Jermaine Landsberger - Getting' Blazed - Brazilian People - (Resonance)
*Tamir Hendelman - Playground - Playground - (Swing Bros.)
*Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Speak To My Heart - (Mack Avenue)
*Red Holloway - Go Red Go! - Wave - (Delmark)
Dan Cray - Over Here Over Heard - Useless Landscape - (Crawdad)
*Paul Brown + Marc Antoine - Foreign Xchange - Feel the Love - (Peak)
Jimmy Rushing - The Scene Live In New York - Goin' To Chicago - (HighNote)
10:00pm
George Stone - Piece By Piece - Spring Is Here - (Sea Breeze)
George Stone - Piece By Piece - Hey There - (Sea Breeze)
Allen Farnham - Play-cation - Alone Together - (Concord)
Herbie Hancock - Then And Now - St. Louis Blues - (Verve)
Herbie Hancock - Then And Now - Chan's Song - (Verve)
John Beasley - Letter To Herbie - Chan's Song - (Resonance)
John Beasley - Letter To Herbie - Bedtime Voyage - (Resonance)
Eliane Elias - So Far So Close - Nightimer - (Blue Note)
Shirley Horn - I Thought About - Something Happens To Me - (Verve)
11:00pm
*Dave Siebels - With Big Phat Band - I Wish - (PBGL)
Carl Saunders - Eclecticism - Old Folks - (SNL)
Crusaders - Groove Crusade - Street Life - (Blue Thumb)
Steely Dan - Aja - Black Cow - (MCA)
*Bridge Quartet - Night - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - (Origin)
*Lori Mechem - April In Paris - For Lena And Lennie - (Cognito)
*Hendrik Meurkens - Samba To Go! - My Foolish Heart - (Zoho)

*Recent release