[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid 5/14

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue May 19 08:24:17 EDT 2009

Thursday, May 14, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Farewell to Ron Gill

	8:00pm

8:11pm
Oscar Peterson/Ella Fitzgerald: You Belong To Me, Jazz Lausanne (TOB)

8:19pm
Oscar Peterson/Ella Fitzgerald: A Tisket A Taket, Jazz Lausanne (TOB)

8:27pm
Billy Eckstine: Everything I Have Is Yours/Blue Moon/Night In
Tunisia/Body & Soul, Everything I Have Is Yours (Verve 819442)

8:50pm
Erroll Garner: You Do Something To Me/My Silent Love, Closeup In Swing &
A New Kind Of Love (Telarc 83383)

9:02pm
The Lovenotes: Surrender Your Heart, The Lovenotes (Eagle 90400)

9:13pm
Oscar Peterson: Falling Love With Love/How About You, At The Stratford
Shakespearean Festival (Verve 314513752)

9:35pm
Jimmy Scott: Everybody's Somebody's Fool, Everybody's Somebody's Fool
(Verve 0012184)

9:38pm
Nancy Wilson/Cannonball Adderley: Save Your Love For Me/Happy Talk,
Nancy Wilson/Cannonball Adderley (Jazz Heritage 514531)

9:51pm
Sarah Vaughan: Over The Rainbow/Cherokee, In The Land Of Hi-Fi (Emarcy
826454)

10:00pm
Sarah Vaughan: When Your Lover Has Gone, How Long Has This Been Going
On? (Pablo)

10:09pm
Ron Gill: Brother Where Are You? (Commercially Unavailable)

10:19pm
Ron Gill: Daydream (Commercially Unavailable)

10:34pm
Ron Gill: Grievin'/Multicolored Blue/Something To Live For, The Songs Of
Billy Strayhorn (WGBH)

10:55pm
Ron Gill: Pretty Girl/Maybe, The Songs Of Billy Strayhorn (WGBH)

11:14pm
Ron Gill: Take The "A" Train/It Shouldn't Happen To A Dream/I Got It Bad
And That Ain't Good (Commercially Unavailable)

11:33pm
John Stein: Detour Ahead/Love Wants To Dance If It's Magic (Commercially
Unavailable) To be released in January

11:51pm
Ron Gill/Herb Pomeroy: Someone To Watch Over Me (Commercially
Unavailable) To be released in January

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday - Thursday 8 pm - mid.