[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 05/15/09

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Tue May 19 15:02:00 EDT 2009

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

PLAYLIST
05/15/09

Song Title/Artist/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

So Long, Sam Yahel, Hometown, Posi-Tone

Key Largo, Tessa Souter, nights of Key Largo, Venus Records

Duality, Helio Alves, It's Clear, Reservoir Music

The Ambitious Violet, Sean Jones, The Search Within, Mack Avenue Records

Just Friends, Bill Anschell-Brent Jensen, We Couldn't Agree More, Origin
Records

You Are There, Eric Reed, Stand!, WJ3

Global Tweak, The Stanley Clarke Trio, Jazz In The Garden, Heads Up

Seventh D, 1st Movement, Jack DeJohnette, Music We Are, Golden Beam
Productions

7PM

James Crow Jr., ESQ, Christian Scott, Live at Newport, Concord

Prometheus, The Divine Jazz Quartet, The Divine Jazz Quartet, Self-Released

Summertime, John Coltrane, My Favorite Things, Atlantic

Season of Changes, Brian Blade & the Fellowship Band, Season of Changes,
Verve

Nardis, Bill Evans Trio, Explorations, Riverside

Nardis, The Divine Jazz Quartet, The Divine Jazz Quartet, Self-Released

8PM

Under The Pope's Umbrella, Craig McIver, A Horse of A Different Rhythm,
Dreambox Media

As Long As I Live, Larry McKenna, My Shining Hour, Alanna Records

A Night In Tunisia, David Dzubinski, Recyclical, Penchant Four Records

Sonny Like, Kobie Watkins, Involved, Origin Records

9PM

Afro Blue, John Coltrane, live at Birdland, Impulse

Jazz Crimes, Joshua Redman, Elastic, Warner Bros.

The Return of the Jitney Man, Branford Marsalis, Metamorphosen, Marsalis
Music

My Pet Jade, The Divine Jazz Quartet, The Divine Jazz Quartet, Self Released

Portrait of Tracy, Jaco Pastorius, Jaco Pastorius, Epic

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

 <mailto:mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com> mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

 <http://www.myspace.com/mrjazzjr> http://www.myspace.com/mrjazzjr

"When you control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his
actions.  You do not have to tell him not to stand here or go yonder. He
will find his 'proper place' and will stay in it.  You do not need to send
him to the back door.  He will go without being told.  In fact, if there is
no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes
it necessary." Carter G. Woodson, circa 1933

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at
215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.