[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 05-19-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue May 19 16:09:17 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 05-19-09

Theme

  BREAK

Lenore Raphael - I Thought About You - Class Act (Swingin' Fox Music)
John Coltrane - I Want To Talk About You - Soultrane (Prestige)

  BREAK

Gene Ammons - Hittin' The Jug - The Very Best Of Prestige Records
(Prestige) [C]
Carl Saunders - Love Dance - Be Bop Big Band (Sea Breeze Jazz)
Joshua Redman - Salt Peanuts - Joshua Redman (Warner Bros.)
Joshua Redman - On The Sunny Side Of The Street - Joshua Redman (Warner
Bros.)
Thomas Heflin - when It's Sleepy Time Down South - Symmetry (Blue Canoe)
Stan Bock Ensemble - I'll Remember April - Your Check's In The Mail
(OA2)
Howard Alden Trio - One Morning In May - Snowy Morning Blues (Concord)
Pete Malinverni - There's A Boat Dat's Leaving Soon For New York -
Invisible Cities (Reservoir)
Holly Cole - Waters Of March - Holly Cole (Koch)

  BREAK

Alison Ruble - Always Something There To Remind Me - This Is A Bird
(Origin)
Melody Gardot - If The Stars Were Mine - My One And Only Thrill (Verve)
[C]
Pat Metheny Trio - Day Trip - Day Trip (Nonesuch)
Harry Connick, Jr. - All Things - Occasion (Marsalis Music/Rounder)
Harry Connick, Jr. - Win - Occasion (Marsalis Music/Rounder)
Scott Earl Holman Trio - Faith And Works - Faith And Works (Crumblehead)
Chick & Hiromi - Summertime - Duet (Concord)
The Stanley Clarke Trio - Solar - Jazz In The Garden (Heads Up) [C]

  BREAK

Greg Reitan - Dear Prudence - Some Other Time (Sunnyside) [C]