[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Tuesday 19 May 2009; 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue May 19 20:18:32 EDT 2009

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Lauren Sevian / Intrepid Traveler / Blueprint (Inner Circle Music)
*         One For All / Silver And Cedar / Return Of The Lineup (Sharp Nine)
*         Irene Atman / Somos Novios / New York Rendezvous (IA)
*         Craig Buhler / What A Fool Believes / Skyomish (Discernment)
*         Barry Cooper & Kris Johnson / Monklike / Common Journey (CJ)
*         Donald Malloy / On The Path / Spirituality (DM)
*         Grant Green / Talkin’ About J.C. / Talkin’ About (Blue Note)
*         Charles Lloyd / Third Floor Richard / Of Course, Of Course
(Atlantic)
*         Radam Schwartz / Ghost Of A Chance / Blues Citizen (Savant)
*         John Coltrane / Summertime / My Favorite Things (Atlantic)
*         Gary Bartz & Andy Bey / People Dance / Harlem Bush Music
(Milestone)
*         Sonny Rollins / Blue 7 / Saxophone Colossus (Prestige)
*         Jazz Composers Orchestra / Gemini / Jazz Composers Orchestra (JCO)
*         Melody Gardot / If The Stars Were Mine / My One And Only Thrill
(Verve)
*         Steve Khan / Paraphenalia / Got My Mental (Evidence)
*         Jack DeJohnette / Nine Over Reggae / Parallel Realities (MCA)
*         Sam Yahel / Oumou / Hometown (Positone)
*         Sean Lyons / Poinciana / Roar Of Lyons  (Positone)
*         Kendra Shank / Life’s Mosaic / Mosaic (Challenge)
*         Thomas Marriott / Take It To The Ozone / Flexicon (Origin)
*         Jimmy Greene / Mission Statement / Mission Statement (RazDaz)
 Recent adds:
*         Bill Anschell & Brent Jensen / We Couldn’t Agree More (Origin)
*         Irene Atman / New York Rendezvous (IA)
*         David Binney & Alan Ferber / In The Paint (PosiTone)
*         Todd Bishop / 69 Annee Erotique (Origin)
*         Brian Blade / Mama Rosa (Verve Forecast)
*         Craig Buhler / Skyomish (Discernment)
*         Barry Cooper & Kris Johnson / Common Journey (CJ)
*         Corea & McLaughlin / Five Peace Band (Concord)
*         Cyminology / As Ney (ECM)
*         Tim Davies / Dialmentia (Origin)
*         Ambrose Field & John Potter / Being Dufay (ECM)
*         Fly / Sky & Country (ECM)
*         Fred Forney / Chasing Horizons (OA2)
*         Andrea Fultz / The German Projekt (AF)
*         Jimmy Greene / Mission Statement (RazDaz)
*         Arve Henriksen / Cartography (ECM)
*         Fred Hersch / Live At Jazz Standard (Sunnyside)
*         Julian Lage / Sounding Point (Emarcy)
*         Jennifer Lee/ Quiet Joy (SBE)
*         Lage Lund / Early Songs (Criss Cross)
*         Sean Lyons / Roar Of Lyons (Positone)
*         Donald Malloy / Spirituality (DM)
*         Thomas Marriott / Flexicon (Origin)
*         One For All / Return Of The Lineup (Sharp Nine)
*         Radam Schwartz / Blues Citizen (Savant)
*         Lauren Sevian / Blueprint (Inner Circle)
*         Yotam Silberstein / Yotam Silberstein (Positone)
*         E.J. Strickland / In This Day (Strick Muzik)
*         Charles Tolliver Big Band / Emperor March (Half Note)
*         Matt Ulery / Themes And Scenes (Woolgathering)
*         Kobie Watkins / Involved (Origin)
*         Cassandra Wilson / Closer To You (Blue Note)
*         Sam Yahel / Hometown (Positone)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Jazz from Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707