[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed May 20 00:37:45 EDT 2009

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Meat Beat Manifesto--Shotgun!--Off-Centre
Sean Jones--Sean Jones Comes Down--The Search Within
The Insomniacs--Root Beer Float--At Least I'm Not With You
Mark Hummel--Too Late Brother--Golden State Blues
Easy Star All-Stars--Fixing A Hole--Easy Star's Lonely Hearts Dub Band
Bill Laswell--Phase Draft--Aftermathematics Instrumental
Todd Bishop's Pop Art 4--69 Annee Erotique--Plays the Music of Serge Gainsbourg
Clements/Abraham/Tellander--Bittersweet--Between Stops
Roy Rogers--River of Tears--Split Decision
Jermaine Landsberger--Filthy McNasty--Gettin' Blazed

7pm

Parliament--Rumpofsteelskin--Motor Booty Affair
Radam Schwartz--Pay Up--Blues Citizens
Linsey Alexander--Reefer and Blow--My Days Are So Long
E.C. Scott--Living For the Weekend--Masterpiece
Marcio Local--Suingue Dominou--Says Don Day Don Dree Don Don
Sex Mob--Sign of the Times--Meets Medeski live in Willisau
Jason Ricci & New Blood--Holler For Craig Lawler--Done With the Devil
Jim Beard--Trip--Revolutions
Charles Wilson--Somebody's Tears--Troubled Child
Dave Siebels--The Coupe--Big Phat Band

8pm

Free Form Funky Freqs--Don Cheadle--Urban Mythology
Brad Shepik--Waves (Asia)--Human Activity Suite
Shawn Kellerman--Good Times--Blues Without A Home
Naomi Shelton & the Gospel Queens--What Have You Done--What Have You Done, My Brother?
Lee "Scratch" Perry & Ari Up--Chase the Devil--Return From Planet Dub
The Specials--Ghost Town--The Singles Collection
Omar Sosa--Gabriel's Trumpet--Across the Divide
Derrick Gardner--Afros & Cubans--Echoes of Ethnicity
Jimmy Greene--Yeah You Right!--Mission Statement

9pm

Art Ensemble of Chicago--Theme De Yoyo--Les Stances A Sophie
Thomas Marriott--Almost Blue--Flexicon
Omar Kent Dykes--Upside Your Head--Big Town Playboy
Tinariwen--Tamatant Tilay--Aman ImanMedeski
Medeski Martin and Wood--Junkyard--Radiolarians II
Corey Wilkes & Abstrakt Pulse--First Mind--Cries From the Ghetto
Charles Tolliver Big Band--Toughin'--Emperor March
Yotam Silberstein--Blues For 007--Next Page

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond