[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 5/18

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed May 20 01:22:50 EDT 2009

Monday, May 18, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight  Miles & Trane, Miles & Gil Evans

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Miles Davis: Concierto De Aranjuez, Sketches Of Spain (Columbia/Legacy
65142)

8:28pm
Miles Davis: Teo, Someday My Prince Will Come (Columbia/Legacy)

8:38pm
Miles Davis: On Green Dolphin Street, Kind Of Blue (Legacy Edition)
(Columbia/Legacy 8869745885)

8:53pm
Miles Davis & Gil Evans: Corcovado, Miles Davis & Gil Evans The Complete
Columbia Studio Recordings (Columbia/Legacy 67397)

8:55pm
Miles Davis: Stella By Starlight, '58 Miles (Columbia/Legacy 47835)

9:00pm
Miles Davis & Gil Evans: Summertime, Miles Davis & Gil Evans The
Complete Columbia Studio Recordings (Columbia/Legacy 67397)

9:08pm
Miles Davis & John Coltrane: Walkin', Live In Stockholm 1960 (DIW 306/307)

9:25pm
Miles Davis: Bye Bye Blackbird (November 1, 1958), Broadcast Sessions
1958-59 (Acrobat 004)

9:36pm
Miles Davis: All Blues, Kind Of Blue (Legacy Edition) (Columbia/Legacy
8869745885)

9:49pm
Miles Davis & Gil Evans: Springsville/The Maids Of Cadiz/The Duke/My
Ship/Miles Ahead, Miles Ahead (Columbia/Legacy 65121)

10:12pm
Miles Davis: Boplicity/Moon Dreams, Birth Of The Cool (Capitol 92862)

10:21pm
Miles Davis: Fran Dance, '58 Miles (Columbia/Legacy 47835)

10:27pm
Miles Davis: Someday My Prince Will Come, Someday My Prince Will Come
(Columbia/Legacy 65919)

10:36pm
Miles Davis: Milestones, Miles Davis & John Coltrane The Complete
Columbia Recordings (Columbia/Legacy 65833)

10:45pm
Miles Davis & John Coltrane: All Blues/The Theme, Live In Stockholm 1960
(DIW 307)

11:05pm
Miles Davis & Gil Evans: Bess, You Is My Women Now/My Man's Gone Now,
Miles Davis & Gil Evans: My Man's Gone Now, The Complete Columbia Studio
Recordings (Columbia/Legacy 67397)

11:16pm
Miles Davis & Gil Evans: Solea, Sketches Of Spain (Columbia/Legacy 65142)

11:33pm
Miles Davis: If I Were A Bell , Relaxin' With The Miles Davis Quintet
(Prestige 8104)

11:42pm
Miles Davis: Flamenco Sketches, Kind Of Blue (Legacy Edition)
(Columbia/Legacy 8869745885)

11:52pm
Miles Davis: 'Round Midnight, 'Round About Midnight (Columbia/Legacy 85201)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday - Thursday 8 pm - mid.
WGBH 89.7