[JPL] Mark Murphy

Doug Crane dcrane at comcast.net
Wed May 20 02:37:59 EDT 2009

FYI:

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6041829759945806652&postID=7263977872532865612

Note from Mark:

It has recently come to my attention that there have been several
postings about the state of my health. I would have addressed this
sooner but I was in Chicago as the featured guest vocalist as part of
Manifest 2009. The tales of my impending demise are greatly
exaggerated and I have several gigs lined up (www.mmmusicagency.com).
Instead of staying home and worrying about my health why don't you
come out and support my gigs? It would be great to see all you well
wishers in the audience.Thanks for your support!

Mark Murphy

May 18, 2009 2:43 PM

The Chicago gig took place on May 15th at Columbia College.

Doug Crane
dcrane at comcast.net
Volunteer Jazz DJ
KUVO Denver 89.3 FM