[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 5/19

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed May 20 14:14:26 EDT 2009

Tuesday, May 19, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Chet Baker: El Morro, You Can't Go Home Again (A&M 0805)

8:24pm
Stanley Clarke: Paradigm Shift, Jazz In The Garden (Heads Up 3155)

8:32pm
Sean Jones: Life Cycles, The Search Within (Mack Avenue 1044)

8:38pm
Jack DeJohnette: Tango African, Music We Are (Kindred Rhythm 1150)

8:47pm
Diana Krall: How Can You Mend A Broken Heart, Quiet Nights (Verve 80012433)

8:51pm
Carl Allen/Rodney Whitaker: With You I'm Born Again, Work To Do (Mack
Avenue 1045)

8:58pm
Kenny Burrell: Single Petal Of A Rose, Prime (HighNote 7193)

Live interview with Greg Abate

9:06pm
Greg Abate: Silveresque, Live In Monterey (Wave Street)

9:23pm
Greg Abate: Be-Bop, Live In Monterey (Wave Street Street)

9:34am
Greg Abate: For The Love Of Life, Live In Monterey (Wave Street Studio)

9:49pm
Greg Abate/Alan Barnes: The "Y" Blues, Birds Of A Feather (Woodville 123)

10:02pm
Greg Abate/Alan Barnes: The Birdfeeder, Birds Of A Feather (Woodville 123)

10:14pm
Phil Ranelin: Blue Bossa, Living A New Day (Wide Hive 0288)

10:20pm
Scotty Barnhart: Haley's Passage, Say It Plain (Dig 137)

10:25pm
One For All: Road To Marostica, Return Of The Lineup (Sharp Nine 1042)

10:37pm
Lizz Wright: I Idolize You, The Orchard (Verve 0010292)

10:42pm
Allen Toussaint: Winin' Boy Blues, The Bright Mississippi (Nonesuch 480380)

10:49pm
Red Holloway: Deep Purple, Go Red Go! (Delmark 585)

11:03pm
Sonny Rollins: Blossom, Road Shows Vol 1 (Doxy 0012165)

11:15pm
Branford Marsalis: The Return Of The Jitney Man, Metamorphosen (Marsalis
Music 74946-0011)

11:24pm
Omar Sosa: Promised Land, Across The Divide (Half Note 4538)

11:31pm
Joel Larue Smith: Obsesion, September's Child (Joel LaRue Smith)

11:38pm
Bobby Sanabria: Oyeme, Kenya (Jazzheads 1167)

11:44pm
Daniel Sadownick: A Kiss That Whispers, There Will Be A Day (In Time)

11:51pm
Yusef Lateef: A Long Time Ago, The Diverse Yusef Lateef (Rhino 71552)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday - Thursday 8 pm - mid.
WGBH 89.7